When Travis Scott’s team announced that he would cover the funeral expenses of those who perished during Astroworld, his reported ex-manager spoke out against him. Throughout his career, Scott has been portrayed as a beloved artist and father who jumps into the No. 1 spot musically with each release. He was once an entertainer sitting at the top of the world, but now he has become a public pariah as people point fingers to find out who is to blame.

Meanwhile, Shane Morris, a man who claims to be Scott’s former manager, shared a video online in which he shouted at the rapper. According to Morris, he is not surprised by the events that unfolded on Astroworld because of his personal experience with Scott.

Travis Scott Astroworld
Alex Bierens de Haan / Stringer / Getty Images

“Travis Scott is the worst person I’ve worked with in my entire music career,” Morris said. “Eight people are dead and hundreds injured after Travis Scott’s relentless, ruthless behavior on Astroworld, and I hate to be the one to say this, but I saw it coming and I tried to tell it to everyone.”

On Twitter, DDot tweeted about an incident in which Scott allegedly “left his former manager for dead,” and Morris claims he is that person. “I’m Travis Scott’s former manager. I’m the one who had a seizure, and I’m the one he left for dead in a basement in Los Angeles,” Morris said. “I originally told my account in 2013, and then it circulated on Reddit about six years ago.”

Astroworld, Travis Scott
Alex Bierens de Haan / Stringer / Getty Images

He added that the videos from Astroworld showing Scott ignoring warnings and complaining about injuries and dying participants, “are in line with what I know about Travis Scott.” Morris said, “When he sees people in danger or in danger, he tends to just keep thinking about himself. And to make matters worse, he’s done this for years at other concerts.”

Morris explained that when he started working for Scott, it was his job to “fake his popularity,” so he “programmed a fleet of Soundcloud bots to artificially inflate his game counts.” It made him seem more popular than he was, and Morris claims he did the same for Scott with Twitter. See him describe his alleged experiences below.