Ken Jennings did not know his Jeopardy! the return was on a meaningful anniversary



Image for the article titled Ken Jennings Did Not Know His Jeopardy! the return would begin on the anniversary of Alex Trebek's death
Photo: He was subdued (Getty Images)

Yesterday, the prince of Danger!, trivia master Ken Jennings, returned to the show for another guest host stay. Monday, November 8, also coincidentally marked the one-year anniversary of the deceased’s death Alex Trebek, men Jennings was kept in the dark about this broadcast detail until after the recording of the episode.

‘Apparently everyone was aware that we were going to be in the air [my first episode] on the anniversary, and no one told me that. ” Jennings Narrator USA today. “They did not want to put it in my head. So I was first told it was the show on November 8.”

That ultimately means it yesterday’s episode did not mark the day, without speeches held in Trebek’s memory. Jennings says, however, that he had a small memory with him on stage in honor of Trebek.

“I wore Alex’s cufflinks the week his wife, Jean, had been kind enough to leave me,” Jennings says. “So I have a little kind of souvenir.”

The top Danger! employees returned to the set back in September and told USA today he “felt rusty; I hope I do not look rusty, but honestly it was just such a pleasure to be back on that stage. ”

Jennings, together with 15 other celebrities of all kinds, took their shots at the hosts Danger! over the past year, and the 47-year-old testifies that the job is not as easy as Trebek made it look.

“But it is a very difficult job. The mechanics of hosting Danger! is scary. A lot happens at once and Alex made it all look so easy. But I can tell you that it is not easy, ”says Jennings.

“I knew it would be a very difficult task… Much less the thought of you trying to step into Alex Trebek’s shoes, which is impossible. This time we are a year or more from all that, so I have had all sorts of feelings now related to Danger!”

.


No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.