Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and James Corden make golf cart Carpool karaoke, drink tequila
“I want to stay right with you – straight up – The Rock got me drunk today,” Corden said.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s and James Corden have taken “Carpool Karaoke” to a new level.
In Wednesday’s episode of “The Late Late Show”, the “Red Notice” star and late-night host teamed up for an epic round of the beloved segment, but instead of singing karaoke in a car, the two songs struck out , while driving. around the CBS Television City studio … in a golf cart. Johnson, 49, and Corden, 43, even picked it up another notch by adding tequila, specifically The Rocks Teremana Tequila, to the mixture.

Getty
Dwayne Johnson says he will no longer use real weapons on his sets after rust shooting
See history
The clip began with Corden arriving at work, only to discover that his parking space had been taken over by a Teremana “mana mobile”. To Corden’s surprise, Johnson got out of the food cart, after which Corden asked him to move the vehicle. Dwayne, however, said he would prefer to “hang out” with James instead. So Corden openly canceled all his meetings to hang out with his “best friend.”
The couple then embarked on an adventure, crossing through the CBS studio in a golf cart while Johnson brought a glass of tequila. After first chatting about some legendary shows being filmed on the square, Dwayne and James arrived at where people were queuing for “The Price Is Right”. The two stopped the golf cart and stepped out to surprise the fans, who were dressed up in Christmas clothes for a special episode. The audience screamed and cheered with excitement.
After jumping back in the golf cart, Johnson and Corden continued their epic hangout – and it was time for karaoke. James put on a “classic” to start with: Dwayne’s song from “Moana”, “You’re Welcome”. The two sang the number that Johnson has many times – but it was still as entertaining as ever.
Johnson and Corden then discussed the former’s beginnings in Hollywood.
“When I started professional wrestling, I had seven bucks in my pocket,” Dwayne remembered, “and when I came to LA, I had a little more than seven bucks in my pocket, but the difference is when I came to LA. LA, it was back then, I was told, “You can not be that big. You have to lose weight. You need to go on a diet. You can not call yourself The Rock. You can not talk about professional wrestling. “”
“If you do not know better, then you buy into it,” he continued. “There was no plan when I first came here. So either you follow something that you think is the right thing to do or you say, f — that, I have to be myself and I want to create a new one. road and a new plan. “
Dwayne said his “turning point” came when he said he did not “want to stay on a lifelong diet just to be on the thinner side,” to which James replied, “Now you speak my language, keep going.”
The couple then stopped at the party’s gift shop. Johnson snatched some merchandise from various shows filming on the square, including “American Idol” and “The Price is Right,” and hysterically snatched no “Late Late Show” merchandise. However, it all seemed to work out when Corden said he would collect the goods on Drew Carey’s account.
Dwayne continued on their cruise around the grounds, talking about his rap debut on Tech N9ne’s track, “Face Off,” before continuing to rap the verse.
After discussing what Johnson might do next – maybe get into cooking? – the duo became “deep” and sang “How Deep Is Your Love” by the Bee Gees.
Dwayne and James ended their adventure with a drink. While back at Johnson’s Teremana tequila “Mana Mobile”, the two made some delicious cocktails. With their drinks in hand, Corden Johnson asked for some fitness and health advice, which ended with James on the ground doing a few pushups.
“I’m a little dizzy,” Corden said afterward. “I either need more tequila or less tequila.” The two ended their hang out with a cheer before James then put his cocktail on Dwayne’s shoulders and joked that he liked “tequila on The Rock”.
Meanwhile, during his monologue Wednesday night’s episode, Corden introduced Johnson before sharing a fun treat from their adventure on CBS Square. “Dwayne has been here all day and I want to stay right with you – straight up – The Rock got me drunk today,” James said, to which Dwayne joked in response: “By the way, you’re still drunk, so it’s going to be great show. “
Johnson went on to sit down for an interview where he opened up about his journey with social media and reflected on being the most followed American man on Instagram, saying it was “crazy”.
“It’s been great. I have to tell you, the connection we have has been one of the best things – if not the best thing – I’ve been capable of, I think,” Dwayne said of social media. “Period, across the board, in business, in Hollywood, outside of Hollywood, it’s been amazing.”
The wrestler who became an actor also talked about his new film, “Red Notice,” including the time he ripped his own front door down with his bare hands to get to the stage.
See more in the full interview below!


No comments: