Dollars dangling from fishing line certainly look enticing



Image for the article titled Dollar dangling from fishing line certainly looks enticing

BRATTLEBORO, VT — Local man Dennis Kaili rubbed his hands together in what appeared to be more expectation than he could accommodate, stating Tuesday that the dollar bill currently dangling from a fishing line right there along the trail, he walked, certainly looking alluring. “God knows, that’s a nice buckaroo, right?” said Kaili with a wide grin that reportedly spread across his face as he caught sight of the dollar, a hook and the fishing line, which disappeared into a row of bushes. “And it’s also ripe to pick! If I jump on it really fast, I’m sure I could get it. Doesn ‘t look like anyone will hit me for it. Yeah, it dollars are as good as mine! ” At the time of the press release, sources confirmed that Kaili was being pulled along the sidewalk with the hook in her cheek and still struggling to get the dollar bill out of line and down into her pocket.

.


No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.